The BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up) is designed to train you for the jobs of the future; you’ll be taught the fundamentals of business management in the wider context of the contemporary business landscape, ensuring your skills will remain flexible and adaptable as the world changes.This Business Management degree is an engaging and interactive course where you will develop the skills and understanding you need to succeed in a wide range of business careers. The course combines practical professional experience with creative approaches to enterprise and innovation that will develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
This Distance Learning bachelor’s degree aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
BA (Hons) Business Management (Top Up)
University of Chichester
Mode of Study
The BA in Business Management degree is studied 100% online through the learning platform with tutor support.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Stage 1 (Qualifi Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management)
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
- You need to possess the completed Level 4 in Business Management and Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, with 240 cumulative credits.
- If you do not possess the above qualifications, we can provide a pathway for you, including exemptions for your academic achievements and work experience.