Anglia Ruskin University Master of Business Administration Top up In today’s dynamic business world, Leaders are expected to be innovative, and challenge the status-quo by being able to respond challenges, aware of opportunities and operationalise new strategic initiative to grow your business. This MBA programme is designed to develop your existing business expertise by building on enterprise and innovation to develop leaders who are equipped to face the business challenges.
Therefore, this MBA is more than just a master’s qualification, it helps you with your strategic business thinking and equip you with necessary leadership skills to thrive in today’s dynamic business work.
Our MBA will equip you with the management and entrepreneurial abilities to succeed in a wide range of business fields. When you graduate, you’ll be confident about entering the international business market and finding a senior role in a corporation or taking the first steps towards self-employment.
Master of Business Administration
Mode of Study
Online Study (Distance Learning)
Anglia Ruskin University
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Postgraduate Major Project
- A degree from a UK university, normally at a minimum of lower second-class honours or equivalent from a non-UK university AND
- A minimum of 2 years relevant management experience is required for admission onto the course.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.
“Upon successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Business from an accredited UK awarding Organization with a minimum of 120 Credits, students may apply to gain entry to the final stage of the MBA programme at Anglia Ruskin University. This qualification is delivered online by the University directly.”