Anglia Ruskin University Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Management Top Up The Management BA (Hons) degree is studied 100% online through Anglia Ruskin University. You’ll study through Canvas, world-class online Learning Management System (LMS), which can be accessed from your phone, pc or tablet at home or on the move. Canvas provides instant access to study materials, forums, and support from tutors and classmates, as well as enabling easy submission of your assignments.
The BA (Hons) Management degree will give you a solid foundation in business and management theory, as well as the opportunity to develop the practical skills and analytical techniques used in different sectors. Graduate and you’ll be more than ready for the professional workplace and the challenges of the business world. During the course you’ll study and practise all the main areas of management, including human resources, marketing, accounting and finance, and information management. Modules on contemporary issues such as globalisation, sustainability and social and demographic change will put it all into context – as will content looking at commercial strategy and behaviour.
BA (Hons) Management
Mode of Study
Online Study (Distance Learning)
Anglia Ruskin University
BA (Hons) Management Top Up
》Word Based Major Project
》Word Based Project and Review
》Reflections on Practice and Career Progression
- 3 GCSEs at grade C or above in English, Mathematics and Science.
- 2 A levels in related subjects or a full Access Certificate in a related subject.
- Other qualifications need to be assessed for admission
- Proficiency in English.
AND/OR one of the following Postgraduate Diploma qualifications:
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Pearson Level 5 HND in Business