International Master of Business Administration Top up 新白金漢公立大學工商管理碩士學位課程
The Bucks International MBA has been developed to address business leadership in an uncertain world of continuous disruption. It will provide a strategic and global view with recurring themes throughout of problem solving, creative thinking and developing empathy all within an international context. In addition, it addresses issues that many organisations face in the present climate: operating in a global setting, ensuring business resilience and sustainability.
The International MBA is globally recognized as a career development programme that builds on your previous learning and experience and opens doors that might otherwise be closed to you. On successful completion of this Master of Business Administration qualification, you will be able to use a range of quantitative and
qualitative methods for providing information and evaluating options in an uncertain business environment.
International Master of Business Administration
Mode of Study
Buckinghamshire New University
(Bucks New University)
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- A degree from a UK university, normally at a minimum of lower second-class honours or equivalent from a non-UK university AND
- A minimum of 2 years relevant management experience is required for admission onto the course.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.