Established in 1901, with over 19,000 students worldwide. The University of Sunderland is an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching, research and support that sits at the heart of one of the UK’s most up and coming cities.The university has strong links with industry and businesses and works closely with some of the world’s leading companies. We’re internationally known for the quality of our teaching and research. And we’re proud to be recognised as being one of the UK’s top providers of transnational education. Testament to our growing reputation, the university was the highest climber in The Guardian League Tables this year, rising 30 places.
This programme is designed for those who have completed the Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or the equivalent and gained appropriate management experience.
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- Upon the successful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards and certificate of the degree programme in the UK main campus
Master of Business Administration
Mode of Study
100% online Learning
University of Sunderland
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- MBA Dissertation (9 months)(NCR# 252467)
- A degree from a UK university or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR at least five years managerial experience.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.