Established in 1901, with over 19,000 students worldwide. The University of Sunderland is an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching, research and support that sits at the heart of one of the UK’s most up and coming cities.The university has strong links with industry and businesses and works closely with some of the world’s leading companies. We’re internationally known for the quality of our teaching and research. And we’re proud to be recognised as being one of the UK’s top providers of transnational education. Testament to our growing reputation, the university was the highest climber in The Guardian League Tables this year, rising 30 places.
- Programme Objective
This Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in International Tourism and Hospitality Management programme will provide you with the necessary expertise to critically evaluate business models and concepts and apply them to real-world situations. Upon completion of this course you will be able to apply your skills to a wide-range of organisations, both commercial and not-for-profit. The University of Sunderland BSc (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top Up) can be studied as a stand-alone programme for those who already have a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Course Title
BSc (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management (NCR# 252190)
Mode of Study
Stage 1: 100% online Learning
Stage 2 : Face to face
Stage 1: All Assignments
Stage 2: 5 Assignments and 1 Exam
University of Sunderland
BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 3 / Final Year)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Managing Projects (20 credits)
- Marketing Strategy (20 credits)
- E-Marketing Strategy (20 credits)
- Consumer Psychology (20 credits)
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications (20 credits)
HKCEE / HKALE or HKCEE with at least 2 year’s work experience
- Holder of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Travel and Tourism Management; OR
- Applicants who are holders of Higher Diploma/Associate Degree in Tourism / Hospitality / Hotel Management or equivalent are considered on a case by case basis; AND
- English proficiency of IELTS 6.0; GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Other students without the above qualification are considered on a case by case basis or can enter the final year top-up programme via HND pathways.
Candidates whose first language is English or whose previous verified qualification was taught and assessed in English are exempted from the aforementioned English Language requirement.