The University of Dundee transforms lives locally and globally through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. Undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in a wide variety of subjects, allied to an international reputation for world-leading research, help attract top-class students and academics from across the globe, with around 145 countries represented in the University community.
The Global MBA degree programme is delivered and awarded by the University of Dundee via Blended Learning 100% online. This Top-Up degree covers 90 credit points through 4 modules. The MBA is a globally recognised conversion Masters degree, aimed at developing skill and knowledge in experienced managers.
The overall aims of the Global MBA top-up programme are:
- To develop a broad and holistic understanding of organisations, their external and internal contexts, management and governance
- To develop an understanding of and responsiveness to change and to consider the future of organisations
- To extend students’ conceptual abilities and analytical skills
- To develop a critical awareness of current issues in international business and management which is informed by leading edge research and practice in the field
- To develop a specialised understanding of appropriate techniques sufficient to allow detailed investigation into relevant strategic business and management issues
- To acquire insights into personal competence and develop a range of personal and professional skills.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate a range of cognitive and intellectual skills together with techniques specific to business and management, combined with relevant personal and interpersonal skills.
Master of Business Administration
Mode of Study
Online Study (Distance Learning)
University of Dundee
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Stakeholder Management and Business Ethics
- Operations Management and Change
- Strategic Management & Organisational Analysis
- Professional Business Project
- A degree from a UK university or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR at least fve years managerial experience.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.