Wrexham Glyndwr University is a vibrant, friendly and inclusive learning community, focused on inspiring each student and placing them firmly at the heart of everything it does. Its aim is to ensure students leave ‘work-ready’, whether that’s through specialist advice or support, placements and work experience. The university prides itself on providing its students with high levels of satisfaction, support and career opportunities. Wrexham Glyndŵr University was awarded Silver by the Teaching Excellence Framework for its quality of teaching.
An MBA qualification continues to be the flagship qualification for post-graduate business students seeking to increase subject knowledge, build a portfolio of management skills and enhance future career prospects in a competitive and increasingly global arena.
Master of Business Administration
Mode of Study
Online Study (Distance Learning)
Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- A degree from a UK university or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR at least fve years managerial experience.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.