The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) is a globally recognised postgraduate qualification for ambitious, motivated professionals. Studying an Executive MBA degree will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills and enhancing your business knowledge and understanding. The Executive MBA course will improve your management practice and will equip you with the essential leadership skills, confidence and competence to achieve your organisation’s objectives.
University of Northampton
Mode of Study
January, May, September
- Critical issues in Business (10 Credits)
- Business Research Project (50 Credits)
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible for entry onto this course (subject to conditions below):
- a Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Other Business Management qualifications of the same level also considered
In addition to one of the qualifications listed above, we ask that you have a minimum of two years’ management experience. It would be helpful if your CV made your managerial experience clear.