Established in 1901, with over 19,000 students worldwide. The University of Sunderland is an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching, research and support that sits at the heart of one of the UK’s most up and coming cities.The university has strong links with industry and businesses and works closely with some of the world’s leading companies. We’re internationally known for the quality of our teaching and research. And we’re proud to be recognised as being one of the UK’s top providers of transnational education. Testament to our growing reputation, the university was the highest climber in The Guardian League Tables this year, rising 30 places.
This Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Business and Management programme will ensure you have a strong grounding in the fundamentals of business such as strategy, operations and logistics, human resource management and marketing. This will provide you with the widest range of transferable business skills leading to you being a well-rounded graduate.Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
The focus on employability modules complements the broader skills that you’ll gain in understanding how businesses create success, how to manage business operations, how to make informed decisions and how to lead change in organisations.
BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 3 / Final Year)(NCR# 252466)
Mode of Study
Stage 1: 100% online Learning
Stage 2 : Online or Face to face
University of Sunderland
QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organization
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organization
BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 3 / Final Year)
- Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Strategic Corporate Finance (20 credits)
- Managing and Leading Change (20 credits)
- Marketing in a Digital World (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Developing the Reflexive Practitioner (20 credits)
HKCEE / HKALE or HKCEE with at least 2 year’s work experience
- Holder of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business (Marketing); OR
- Applicants who are holders of Higher Diploma/Associate Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent are considered on a case by case basis; AND
- English proficiency of IELTS 6.0; GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Other students without the above qualification are considered on a case by case basis or can enter the final year top-up programme via HND pathways.
Candidates whose first language is English or whose previous verified qualification was taught and assessed in English are exempted from the aforementioned English Language requirement.