Embarking on this MBA is a clear signal to your employers that you’re strongly motivated to succeed. Tailor your studies to focus closely on your current role and boost your educational leadership and management skills to an advanced level.
Studied by distance learning, our MBA in Educational Leadership and Management responds to the growing demand for new and innovative service methods. It’ll hone and develop your existing management and leadership skills, giving you the opportunity to reflect on contemporary practices and theories and enabling you to push forward in a leadership or management role in your workplace for the benefit of both pupils and staff.
Modules are relevant whether you’re working in the UK or overseas, employed in a leadership or management role or simply taking on parts of the job in your teaching position. The distance learning elements are interactive, where you’ll participate in online discussion. You’ll also use text, audio and video as well as e-books and e-journals and wider research online. You’ll be able to discuss key topics with fellow students and tutors.
MBA in Educational Leadership and Management
Mode of Study
Online Study (Distance Learning)
Anglia Ruskin University
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Developing Effective Management Systems
- Dissertation Major Project
- A degree from a UK university or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR at least five years managerial experience.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.