LLM International Business Law (Top-Up) 中央蘭開廈大學法學碩士學位課程
The postgraduate LLM International Business Law course provides you with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law. Successful completion will give you a recognised postgraduate qualification in International Business Law.
Within industry, international business law is a fast-changing and increasingly complex area. This course provides a learning experience which will enable you to develop your academic ability and enhance your performance in employment, whilst further developing your career opportunities.
You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your employability skills by gaining additional qualifications in the areas of alternative dispute resolution (specifically, international arbitration and mediation). Past graduates have gained or developed careers in legal private practice, public body legal services, and in corporate and commercial fields.
LLM International Business Law
Mode of Study
University of Central Lancashire
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law and Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
- A degree from a UK university, normally at a minimum of lower second-class honours or equivalent from a non-UK university AND
- A minimum of 2 years relevant management experience is required for admission onto the course.
- We may consider students with a substantial level of managerial work experience, without a degree qualification. These students will be considered on a case by case basis.